Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It gives your body and your brain the fuel it needs to conquer every physical and mental exercise you want to conquer. This omelette is one of our favorites, combining high levels of protein with a savory flavor that’ll leave you wanting breakfast for every meal! Why not?
- 6 eggs
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 2 tsp. water
- Dash of black pepper
- Dash of garlic powder
- ½ cup cooked, chopped, and drained spinach
- ¼ cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- Beat eggs, water, garlic powder, and pepper in a small bowl until blended.
- Heat coconut oil spray in a non-stick omelette pan or skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- Pour in egg mixture. It should set immediately at the edges.
- Gently push cooked portions from edges toward the center with inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface
- Continue cooking, tilting pan and gently moving cooked portions as needed.
- When the top surface of eggs is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, place filling on one side of the omelette.
- Fold omelette in half with turner.
- With a quick flip of the wrist, turn pan and invert or slide omelette to plate.
- Microwave for 1 minute to fluff.
- Add your favorite toppings such as avocados or tomatoes.
- Serve immediately or slice into sections and package for lunch.