Lou Roehn, MS, CSCS and Julie Roehn, CPT, are the co-founders of YouBelongStrong.com, a Corona Del Mar, CA boutique fitness center offering both private and virtual one-on-one training sessions.
We are a husband and wife team – both in our 50’s – who are committed to helping men and women get in the best shape of their lives. We are consultants, authors, speakers, and trainers who teach individuals and organizations how to harness the power of their minds, their intentions, and their bodies to achieve optimal health and wellness.
Lou is an Exercise Physiologist with over 25 years of experience and Julie is a Certified Personal Trainer for over 7 years.
We launched YouBelongStrong.com, a fitness and healthy lifestyle company in March 2020 to help people transform their bodies and their lives – at any age.
Our S.T.R.O.N.G Mindful Success System teaches you how to harness the power of your mind, your intentions and your bodies to achieve a peak physique – at any age!
Check out our services page to learn more about our program www.youbelongstrong.com/services/services
Our motto is “Strong in your MIND. Strong in your INTENTIONS. Strong in your BODY.” because we believe that your best self is developed through a combination of all three elements.
We offer powerful personalized programs for men and women that help you increase your strength, lose weight, tone up and get sculpted.
We’d love to work with you to help you achieve your personal fitness goals. Contact us at 949-415-8740 to learn more.
What We Believe
- We believe that people can build their absolute best bodies – at any age.
- We believe that you can learn a new healthy lifestyle that doesn’t deprive you of anything.
- We believe that strength training is the fastest and quickest way for you to get the physique you desire.
- We believe that when you start to build your body- and your mind – YOU are virtually unstoppable.
- We believe in TRAINING SMARTER – NOT HARDER. We believe that – YOU Belong STRONG.
Meet Our Trainers: Julie & Lou Roehn
Certified Personal Trainer
Julie Space Roehn is the CEO & Founder of You Belong Strong. She is a speaker, consultant, and trainer who teaches individuals and organizations how to harness the power of their minds, their intentions, and their bodies to achieve optimal health and wellness.
After being a corporate VP in the healthcare and technology fields for over 20 years, Julie totally reinvented her life. She traded in her business suit for workout gear and dove in and studied the dynamics of human potential. She personally trained under and was mentored by some of the top fitness and transformational leaders in the world. She became a certified personal trainer and also gained a certification in Mindfulness Stress Based Reduction (MBSR).
Julie took all of the unique perspectives gained from her life experience and partnered with her husband, Lou Roehn, MS, CSCS, an Exercise Physiologist, to develop their S.T.R.O.N.G. Mindful Success System™. This scientific-based training program teaches people from all walks of life how to consistently integrate small “micro” habits into their daily lives to achieve macro changes in their health and wellness over time.
Julie lives in Newport Beach, California with her husband Lou where she operates the You Belong Strong training center, offering in-person and virtual one-on-one coaching, group trainings, and fitness retreats. She is also a regular on the corporate speaker circuit, providing her expertise and insight for corporate wellness programs across the country.
- Julie is also an advocate of mindfulness and meditation and launched a wellness candle line called candleosophy.com in 2019.
- The Candleosophy line of candles features an array of aromatherapy candles formulated to inspire peace, balance, relaxation, tranquility, and energy. Each candle comes with a guide that shows you how to use the candles for a daily meditation practice – which can support you in relaxation and recovery from your workouts.
- Julie also developed the Works Like A Charm Success System™, a charm bracelet and book that give women a creative and inspired way to focus on their goals. This unique motivational system is truly the secret to exceptional personal success. workslikeacharmsuccesssystem.com
Clinical Exercise Physiologist
Lou Roehn, MS, CSCS is a published author and speaker and holds advanced certifications from:
- The National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- The American Heart Association (CPR & Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Lou’s book SCULPTED: The Exercise RX for Successwas released in late 2020. His second book, SCULPTED: The 90-Day Exercise Rx for Success, the Home Workout Edition, is scheduled to be released in February 2021.
- Lou’s passion is to teach people over the age of 50 the safest and most effective way to develop a sculpted physique.
- Lou is also a certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist who works in cardiac rehabilitation at a large hospital system in Southern CA. With over twenty years of experience, he is a leading expert in cardiac rehabilitation, wellness, and anti-aging.
- During his career, Lou has trained many collegiate and professional athletes. He has also competed in several bodybuilding competitions across the country, placing as a finalist in many.
- A lifelong natural athlete, Lou enjoys mentoring and training men over 50.He has designed wellness programs and fitness retreats for large institutions.
- He also works with other health and fitness experts on publishing projects and speaking endeavors.
What Our Clients Say
MOTIVATION. MINDSET. MUSCLE.
Julie has helped me to change my mindset around working out. Since applying her techniques I have lost weight, can see visible muscle tone and I feel stronger and more comfortable in my body.
Her program helped me to become more healthy and fit
Julie’s program is life-changing! I’ve been working out for years after decades of inconsistency. I didn’t know what I didn’t know. Her program helped me to become more healthy and fit in ways I didn’t think were possible. Thank you for bringing my body and mind to a whole new level of good health!
I have lost a lot of weight and have become much stronger
Co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Success Principles
As an invited guest expert, Julie really connected with the members of my class. The combination of her expertly paired mind and body exercise techniques, along with her enthusiasm and detailed demonstration- delivered an exceptional learning experience for my coaching program participants.
Co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul and The Success Principles
As invited guest experts, Julie and Lou really connected with the members of my class. The combination of their expertly paired mind and body exercise techniques, along with their detailed demonstration delivered an exceptional learning experience for my coaching program participants.
Improved my flexibility and balance, and overall fitness level
Working out with Julie has helped me to get toned, improve my flexibility and balance, and overall fitness level. I feel great!! I highly recommend Julie’s 28 Minute online program
I have lost 10 pounds
Since working out with Julie, I have lost 10 pounds and inches all over my body, especially in my hips and thighs. I have definition in my arms and back and I feel strong. I’ve learned so much about how to have a healthy body at any age.
I have lost inches off of my waistline
I am 58 and have tried different programs with no results. In doing Julie’s program for just 7 weeks, I have lost inches off of my waistline and received 4 compliments from family, friends and business associates! Your program works and I am extremely grateful!!
My body was transformed
As a global executive with a heavy travel schedule, and without any free time, Julie has magically and methodically help me transform my body…give Julie a call.
I love her!
Workout anywhere with only the best
Julie keeps me motivated and accountable! Simply love working out with her virtually in my office or on the beach. Over the years, I have had numerous coaches. Let me promise you, Julie is the best!